Our online shop makes it simple to browse through our entire range of ready meals and desserts – either by searching for meal type, collection or filtering by special diet. If you’re new to the Oakhouse website, follow the steps below to order your food.
- Click ‘Add to Shopping Bag’ on each meal or grocery item you’d like to order.
- When you’ve finished choosing your food, go to your Shopping Bag and tap ‘Proceed to checkout’.
- Enter your login details if you have already registered with us.
- If this is the first time you’ve shopped online with us, fill in your billing address and preferred delivery address. If you’re ordering on behalf of someone else, you can use this section to arrange delivery to their address.
- Choose from the available delivery dates.
- Pick your preferred way to pay and enter your payment details.
- Review your order to make sure you’ve included everything you want, and click ‘submit’.
- That’s it. You should receive an email confirming your order within a few minutes.
Other ways to order
If you order from us regularly, you can use the Quick Order function on our website to place your order in minutes. Simply enter the product codes of the meals you’d like, and tap ‘Add to basket’. Then complete the order process in the usual way.
If you’d prefer to order meals over the phone, you can find the contact details for your local branch here.
Using your online account
Having an Oakhouse Foods account helps you get the most out of our online service. Use it to review past orders, create wishlists, and keep your contact, payment and address details up to date.
Ordering meals for others
If you’re ordering on behalf of a patient, relative or person in your care, you can use the Address Book function within your online account to add separate delivery addresses. That way, it’s quick and simple to make sure our meals get to where they’re needed.